CONNIE M. WOLFE
Wolfe focuses her practice on workers’ compensation and insurance defense before the Workers’ Compensation Commission and Court of Existing Claims. She represents both insured and selfinsured employers and counsels clients in all aspects of onthejob injury issues and related employment matters. She is a frequent speaker on topics related to employers and workers’ compensation. Wolfe holds a AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating from Martindale.
•Lead trial lawyer for national tire manufacturing concern in all workers’ compensation claims 1997 to present.
• Lead trial lawyer for national agricultural concern and its insurer in workers’ compensation claims 1999 to present.
• Lead trial lawyer for national retail chain in all workers’ compensation claims 1998 to present.
• Lead trial lawyer for international equipment manufacturing concern in all workers’ compensation claims 1994 to present.
• Lead trial lawyer for national hotel chain and its insurer in workers’ compensation claims 1998 to present.
• OBA Workers’ Compensation Section Vice President (2000-2001); OBA Workers’ Compensation Section President (2001-2002).
• Advanced Workers’ Compensation Case Law Update Speaker – OBA- CLE 1998-2014.
• Workers’ Compensation Court Educational Conference Speaker 1999-2012.
• Oklahoma State Human Resources Conference 2003 - Speaker.
University of Central Oklahoma (B.A., Management, 1987); University of Oklahoma (J.D. 1991). Wolfe was one of three people chosen for the National Trial Advocacy Team.
Oklahoma and American Bar Associations. Licensed in all Oklahoma state courts and the federal courts in Oklahoma. Wolfe has served on the Oklahoma County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors, was a member of the OBA’s Children and Law Committee, is a member of the Workers’ Compensation Section of the OBA and the Workers’ Compensation Defense Counsel.
Use of This Website Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship
Your receipt of any information posted on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Connie M. Wolfe and you. Furthermore, if you send unsolicited email or other communications to attorneys at Connie M. Wolfe, an attorney-client relationship is not created. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, any information you provide will not be privileged and may be subject to disclosure to persons outside the Firm.